– Attractive and fair salary conditions
– Extensive employee benefit programme Orizon PlusPoints
– Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
– Up to 30 days of annual leave
– Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as an Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
– Provide independent assurance to the Head of Engineering Quality that all processes, procedures, regulatory, quality, safety and mandatory requirements are being maintained in order to ensure the quality framework of Lilium is effective through out the Product Development Life Cycle
– Creation of Process Assurance Plans, Interface Documents, and other programme Quality Assurance related documents
– Representing Quality Assurance at meetings/reviews as required by the PDP and the programme
– Supporting the ISM Function on product, process, capability, compliance, or supplier audits as required
– Supporting findings and occurrences owners in investigations through facilitation and deployment of problem-solving tools and skills, including root cause confirmation, verification and effectiveness activities as required
– Conduction quality investigations when required
– Providing support and guidance on quality and safety related matters across the Engineering Function as required
– Work closely with the engineering teams during the entire product development Life Cycle to develop the right aerospace and safety culture by means of coaching securing process adherence, lessons learned, reporting and just culture
– Provide specific quality and safety related training for departmental and wider company groups (Right First Time, APQP, collaborative engineering…)
– Completed studies in aerospace engineering or comparable
– Professional experience in aerospace engineering, focus on quality, safety, process excellence or engineering related role
– Excellent knowledge of Aerospace regulations EASA, FAA and other NAAs
– Experience with RTCA/DO-178B C, RTCA/DO-254 SAE/ARP4754A objectives and associated activities
– Lean practitioner, experienced with APQP, GEMBA WALKS, RCA, 8D, 5W providing coaching and training
– Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our companys range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizons Aviation unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and thanks to its excellent industry experience offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe der ID-Nummer, gerne per Email über die angegebene Email-Adresse oder als Online-Bewerbung über den Bewerbungs-Button in dieser Anzeige.
Der richtige Job war noch nicht in unseren aktuellen Anzeigen? Schicken Sie uns gerne eine Initiativbewerbung. Wir melden uns bei Ihnen, wenn ein Jobangebot zu Ihrem Profil passt.
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Details zum Stellenangebot
- Strasse & Hausnummer Sögestr. 59-61
- Bundesland Bayern
- Vertragsart Unbefristet
- Bewerbungsform Online, E-Mail, Postalisch
- Jahresgehalt Nach Vereinbarung