We are currently looking for a Clinical Quality Manager (m/w/d) for an international pharmaceutical company based in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg.
• Support the strategic Quality oversight of the Clinical Quality Management System (QMS), including implementation of QMS related key quality objectives and continuous improvement initiatives in collaboration with Global QMS and other relevant business partners
• Support process improvement initiatives, operational effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity in the area of QMS and training
• Support development of oversight principles and measures for the GxP training program for Development functions in scope and for Global Clinical Development Quality associates.
• Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medicines (or similar)
• Fluent in English and German
• 5 years of experience in clinical development and the pharmaceutical industry preferrable
• Experience in management of Training and QMS in Pharmaceutical (Development) Organizations
• Experience of successfully leading projects of high impact
• Significant experience working cross-functionally and in global teams across different regions oft the world
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
• Strong presentation skills
• temporary employment for 6 – 12 months with the option of extension or permanent employment
• Fulltime 40 h
• Overtime Payment
• 30 days of vacation per year
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and ambitious company? Then apply online now – a cover letter is not required.
I am looking forward to your application!
Details zum Stellenangebot
- Strasse & Hausnummer Arnulfstr. 31
- Bundesland Bayern
- Vertragsart Befristet
- Bewerbungsform Online, E-Mail, Postalisch
- Jahresgehalt Nach Vereinbarung