Global Allocation Management Specialist (m/w/d) – befristet – Regensburg
– Will work closely with the supplier counterpart team such as, but not limited, Sales, Planning Production, Logistics, Purchasing, etc. with the purpose of stabilizing the actual supply situation.
– Based on Continentals‘ global demands, the Global Allocation Manager has to decide regarding the necessity of changes in the suppliers‘ production planning and loading.
– He/she is an escalation point for all affected Conti plants in case of raw material shortages.
– Decision-maker in the allocation of limited supply in between different Continental plants or BUs/Divisions in close cooperation with the supplier.
– Responsible for instructing and ensuring the follow-up of premium freights such as NFO, Handcarry, Express shipments, Charters.
– Interface between all Continental plants affected and the supplier to ensure the balance in the supply/demand ratio (fair-share)
– Developing prevention tools to avoid any linedown in Conti plants due to raw material shortages.
– Working extensively with the SAP/ERP system to analyze material demand and preferred suppliers (possible second sources) from production plants worldwide. Monitoring the agreed schedule and evaluating the suppliers‘ installed capacity accordingly.
– Ensures that the supplier is prioritizing Continentals‘ needs as their no.1 customer.
– Reporting and data analysys using SAP,BW,ECDM systems.
– Arranging and moderating telephone conferences in between all involved parties.
– Ensures that the allocation process for PAF, LDAN, Red Alert is used by all affected parties.
– Creates and uses a PAF (Plant Allocation Form), including conversion ratios (ex. for PCBs – square metres) to ensure the most efficient and effective utilisation of the production capacity.
– Ensures that everyones follows strictly the MSM/Allocation process.
– Academic degree in economic sciences, industrial engineering or equivalent with focus on supply chain management
– Working experience in supply chain management and related tools desirable
– Good knowledge in project management
– Good MS Office and SAP R/3 skills
– Fluent English and very good German language skills (spoken and written)
– Excellent organizational as well as team and communication skills
– Customer and quality orientation
– Intercultural skills appreciated
– Einsatzbeginn: 01.02.2021
– Wöchentliche Arbeitszeit: 40h
Ansprechpartnerin: Frau Kathrin Schwarz
Bitte schicken Sie die Bewerbungen mit den entsprechenden Qualifikationen direkt an: email@example.com
Details zum Stellenangebot
- Strasse & Hausnummer Weißenburgstr. 23
- Bundesland Bayern
- Vertragsart Unbefristet
- Bewerbungsform Online, E-Mail, Postalisch
- Jahresgehalt Nach Vereinbarung