Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!
IT System Analyst und Coordinator (m/w/d)
We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
– Gathering and analysing requirements of different Applications of After Sales processes, liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
– Assist involved development team on the requirements clarification and communicate with stakeholders
– Ensure the development of all IT systems within After Sales adhere to the defined project timeline and scope
– Responsible for integrating multiple systems and reconciling needs of different teams
– Supervise various activities for all integration of IT Applications for After Sales and ensure adherence to technical architecture and maintain and implement the same
– Work closely with After Sales Business and IT teams of both Smart and Daimler AG and translate internal and external needs into new high quality IT Systems
– You possess at least a Bachelor´s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Information System/Engineering with minimum 6 years of experience in IT Systems, Project Management und coordination, System Analyst etc.
– Experience of SAP business software applications would be an added advantage.
– Your personal skills are the following: Interpersonal and Communication Skills, team-oriented and communicative working style, creative, fast learner, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– You are able to speak and write English fluently
You can expect …
– Experience in exciting and international projects
– Continuous salary development
– Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
– On-the-job training and language courses
– Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Kontaktdaten für Stellenanzeige
Frau Anja Schoser
Da Vinci Engineering GmbH
Hauptstätter Straße 149
+49 711 72240 138
+49 711 72240 198
Details zum Stellenangebot
- Strasse & Hausnummer Hauptstätter Str. 149
- Bundesland Baden-Württemberg
- Vertragsart Unbefristet
- Bewerbungsform Online, E-Mail, Postalisch
- Jahresgehalt Nach Vereinbarung