– Attractive and fair salary conditions
– Extensive employee benefit programme Orizon PlusPoints
– Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
– Up to 30 days of annual leave
– Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
– Design the aircraft structure in concert with other engineering groups and departments
– Design of composite structures with attention towards high volume production
– Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
– Support the system development from concept to production, resolving any design, manufacturing and assembly issues along the way
– Define and manage requirements
– Create certification related documentation
– Check and approval of technical 2D drawings for manufacturing release
– Constantly learn new things and share them with your team members
– Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
– University degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering
– Professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
– Strong knowledge of a CAD system is required
– Advanced knowledge of ISO GPS and overall good drafting skills are required
– Extensive experience with composite structural design is required
– Demonstrated knowledge and ability to integrate state-of-the-art design and manufacturing methods into product concepts and designs is required
– Experience developing and working to system requirements is required
– Basic knowledge with PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent) is beneficial
– Basic knowledge of Fibersim is beneficial
– Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our companys range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizons Aviation unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and thanks to its excellent industry experience offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe der ID-Nummer, gerne per Email über die angegebene Email-Adresse oder als Online-Bewerbung über den Bewerbungs-Button in dieser Anzeige.
Der richtige Job war noch nicht in unseren aktuellen Anzeigen? Schicken Sie uns gerne eine Initiativbewerbung. Wir melden uns bei Ihnen, wenn ein Jobangebot zu Ihrem Profil passt.
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Details zum Stellenangebot
- Strasse & Hausnummer Sögestr. 59-61
- Bundesland Bayern
- Vertragsart Unbefristet
- Bewerbungsform Online, E-Mail, Postalisch
- Jahresgehalt Nach Vereinbarung