– Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
– Fixed monthly salary
– Personal support and qualified advice offered
– Orizon Plus Points
– 30 days annual leave
– Fix-term contract – 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as an Operations Administrator (m/f/d) to support the Global Services Operations (GSO) team in Munich. Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is the second largest subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation. In Germany, it is responsible for marketing products and serving customers and partners. Microsoft Deutschland GmbH cooperates with around 36,500 local partner companies and is represented by six other branches nationwide in addition to its headquarters in Munich. The Global Services Operations (GSO) team supports Sales and Delivery organizations with operational activities at different stages in the deal lifecycle. The main focus is financial operations and compliance. At the contracting stage the teams provide deal consultancy and contract validation services to sales teams. Throughout the delivery of consulting engagements, the teams work with Delivery teams to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and revenue recognition. The teams are aligned to support a specific subsidiary or area (Germany, in this case) and is multi-located in Germany, Ireland, Romania and France.
– Manage the physical countersignature of all Services contracts
– Dispatch of physical timesheets, invoices and contracts for German Services customers
– Process POs, invoices and other postal documents from Services to customers
– Other tasks to support processing where appropriate with support from wider team
– Interact daily with teams based in Germany, Ireland, Romania and France to provide update on contracts and invoices
– Become familiar with Microsoft internals rules and processes to provide advices and support to the Field
– Be a local representative of GSO and interact with the Sales and Sales Excellence Team
– Bachelors degree or comparable apprenticeship
– Fluent in both German and English
– Min.1 year of professional experience, ideally in an international environment
– Familiar with different Microsoft tools e.g. Excel, MS Teams, Outlook, Word etc.
– Hands-on, able to be getting things done, able to push something forward
– Able to work confidential and on a high standard
– Self-organized, hardworking and flexible
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germanys medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe der ID-Nummer, gerne per Email über die angegebene Email-Adresse oder als Online-Bewerbung über den Bewerbungs-Button in dieser Anzeige.
Der richtige Job war noch nicht in unseren aktuellen Anzeigen? Schicken Sie uns gerne eine Initiativbewerbung. Wir melden uns bei Ihnen, wenn ein Jobangebot zu Ihrem Profil passt.
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Details zum Stellenangebot
- Strasse & Hausnummer Welfenstr. 22
- Bundesland Bayern
- Vertragsart Unbefristet
- Bewerbungsform Online, E-Mail, Postalisch
- Jahresgehalt Nach Vereinbarung